In partnership with the French Embassy in Cameroon and the Crisis and Support Center, within the framework of phase 2 of the project PARADE, the International Network for the Promotion of Speech Art in ACP (www.ripao.org) and the CDA-Cameroon Debate Association (www.debatecameroon.org) call for tenders for the following positions for a ten (10) months fixed-term contract:
- Project manager (full time)
- Project Assistant (full time)
- Administrator / Accountant (full time)
- Executive assistant (full time)
- Community Mobilization & Development Officer (full time)
- Technical adviser in management and fundraising (part time)
- Webmaster (part time)
- Web Designer & Assistant (part time)
- Community Manager (part time)
A job description accompanies each job.
The application files are sent exclusively by e-mail to the address email@example.com with the title “JOB-PARADE 2020 – [+ mention the job requested]”.
Each application includes:
- A cover letter adapted to the position requested
- CV (no more than 5 pages)
- A declaration of good character duly signed.
Incomplete or non-compliant applications will be simply rejected.
- Launch of tender: June 15, 2020
- Deadline for applications: July 31, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. GMT.
- Response to preselected candidates and technical tests : August 15th
- Interviews (Dschang, online or phone): August 28-29, 2020
- Start date: September 02, 2020
NB : Applicants can only apply to one position at a time.
More information on the PARADE Project, here: https://debatecameroon.org/the-parade-project/parade-reports/
The Secretary General
Miss Claire Hortense NJOMATCHOUA DJILANDE
The download links: